A&P Helicopter Mechanics
A&P Helicopter MechanicsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Helicopter Mechanics in Fort Lauderdale, Florida!
- This position will be first shift, with opportunities to travel to places such as Greece, Mexico, and South America.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on helicopters
- Other tasks as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years’ commercial helicopter experience
- A&P license required
- Hold a current passport, and be able to travel if needed to support customers
- Ability to be a team player and take directions in a FAA Part 145 environment
- Ability to work overtime if required
- Attention to detail, and ability to stand and work on top of aircraft, from ladders, and in confined areas for extended periods, both in and out of doors
- Ability to lift 50 lbs frequently
- Must purchase or own tools required to perform job duties
- Must be able to walk and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Prolonged kneeling, squatting, sitting, crawling, and climbing stairs, ladders and work stands
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.