A&P Line Maintenance Mechanics
A&P Line Maintenance MechanicsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Line Maintenance Mechanics in Norfolk, Virginia.
As the A&P Technician, you will impact our client’s business growth by conducting aviation repairs and services that allow for operations to be on time. By conducting maintenance procedures in compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations and company standards, you are ensuring safe and reliable flights.
- Will perform tasks necessary to comply with Federal Aviation Regulations and accept the responsibility for work performed by him/herself and/or in conjunction with others and sign for same on the Company’s approved forms.
- Work will consist of and include any and all phases of repair and maintenance of aircraft with the aid of the employee’s own tools, specialty tools provided by the Company, the use of test equipment, and Company-supplied technical manuals.
- In certain cases, he/she may be authorized to perform required inspection items and assist in Company training programs.
- Assure that hangar workshops and other areas assigned are maintained in an orderly manner.
- Airframe and Powerplant Licenses
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid, state-issued Driver’s License
- Preferred: Previous experience with CRJs
To be successful working with our client, you should be:
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, climb up and down stairs, bend/stoop occasionally, lift weight up to 25 lbs, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Security Clearance: All employees are required to pass the fingerprint-based criminal history records check (CHRC) per 49CFR1542.209.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.