A&P Line Maintenance Technicians
A&P Line Maintenance TechniciansSTS
STS Line Maintenance
STS Line Maintenance is hiring A&P Line Maintenance Technicians in Denver, Colorado.
Duties & Requirements:
- Two years line experience, preferred experience on A319/320/321 EMB170/190 B737 CRJ700.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, work multiple aircrafts at one time.
- Line Maintenance/ Computer efficient/ Answering the phone/ Turnovers/ Paperwork.
- Ability to work odd hours and be on call.
- Very motivated.
- Must hold a valid Driver License.
- Must not be under a doctor’s care with limited work restrictions.
- Must be able to pass a back ground check and obtain all necessary badges.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a Team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals.
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions unsupervised at any time.
- Must own and provide a minimum set of hand tools. Must hold valid AP license.
- Must be willing to work shift work and will rotate between midnight and days.
- Must obtain copies of training records.
- Work will be performed on various time schedules.
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.