A&P Line Maintenance Technicians
A&P Line Maintenance TechniciansSTS
Website STS Line Maintenance
STS Line Maintenance is now hiring A&P Line Maintenance Technicians in Fort Myers, Florida!
- RON, ON CALL SUPPORT, SERVICE CK
- Must have two years minimum experience, with at least one year being line maintenance experience.
- Strongly prefer a GEN FAM on the A320 or B737.
- Must have a valid AP license and will be required to go through normal STSLM MVR requirements
- Must hold a valid Driver License.
- Must not be under a doctor’s care with limited work restrictions.
- Must be able to pass a back ground check and obtain all necessary badging.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a Team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals.
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions un-supervised at any time.
- Must own and provide a minimum set of hand tools. Must hold valid AP license.
- Must be willing to work shift work and will rotate between midnights and days.
- Must obtain copies of training records. Work will be performed on various time schedules.
What We Offer:
We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Line Maintenance, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.