A&P Line Maintenance Technicians
A&P Line Maintenance TechniciansSTS
STS Line Maintenance
STS Line Maintenance is hiring A&P Line Maintenance Technicians in Minneapolis, Minnesota!
- 2 years’ previous line maintenance experience is preferred but NOT required
- Previous Airbus 320, B737 and Embraer experience strongly preferred but NOT required
- Must hold valid A&P license
- Must hold a valid Driver License
- Must not be under a doctor’s care with limited work restrictions
- Must be able to pass a back ground check and obtain all necessary badging
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a Team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions un-supervised at any time
- Must own and provide a minimum set of hand tools
- Must be willing to work shift work and will rotate between midnights and days
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.