A&P Line Maintenance Technicians
A&P Line Maintenance TechniciansSTS
STS Line Maintenance
STS Line Maintenance is now offering A&P Line Maintenance Technician jobs in Washington, DC!
STS Line Maintenance offers the best aircraft maintenance jobs in Washington, DC; positions that will reward your skills with competitive compensation and benefits. When it comes to your career as an A&P Line Maintenance Technician, don’t just wing it. Let STS Line Maintenance help you fly your career forward!
At this point in the post, you can read on, apply online or contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-359-4787.
- One year line maintenance experience + knowledge of the CRJ 200/700/900 is required
- CRJ Gen Fam preferred but not required
- Engine run certification also preferred but not required
- Technicians will be performing meet & greets, RON, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- Must hold a valid Driver License
- Must not be under a doctor’s care with limited work restrictions
- Must be able to pass a background check and obtain all necessary badging
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a Team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions un-supervised at any time
- Must own and provide a minimum set of hand tools
- Must hold valid AP license
- Must be willing to work shift work and will rotate between midnights and days
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS Line Maintenance works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation recruiters soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today at 1-800-359-4787.