STS Technical Services
Airframe & Powerplant technicians are certified and licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration to perform maintenance, scheduled and unscheduled on airframes and engines on aircraft registered in the United States of America .
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Examine replacement aircraft parts for defects.
- Diagnose mechanical or electrical problems.
- Read and understand maintenance manuals and other technical documents and identify repair procedures.
- Repair wings, brakes, electrical systems and other aircraft components.
- Replace defective parts using approved tooling.
- Test aircraft parts with proper diagnostic equipment.
- Inspect complete work for compliance and performance standards.
- Review and research aircraft records.
- Interpret flight test data to diagnose malfunction and performance problems.
- Assemble aircraft components, perform required measurement and testing.
- Install system software and databases .
- Possess FAA Airframe, Power plant or airframe and Power plant Certificate or equivalent work experience (Repairman Certificate eligible).
- 2 years’ experience on General aviation or Corporate aircraft required.
- Cirrus SR2X Experience/Factory Training a plus.
- Aircraft paint and refinishing experience a plus.
- Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well.
- Works well as a member of a group.
- Inspired to perform without outside help.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.