A&P Mechanic (Corporate Jets)
A&P Mechanic (Corporate Jets)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics (Corporate Jets) in Augusta, Georgia!
Responsible for analyzing a variety of mechanical problems and determining the cause and best method of repair. Because of the interaction with customers and employers, it is vital you have good interpersonal and verbal skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Removes and reinstalls engines from turbofan and turboprop powered aircraft.
- Inspects aircraft in accordance with OEM Light or Heavy Maintenance manuals, then performs operational checks and engine runs to ensure air-worthiness prior to departure.
- Evaluates removed components for serviceability and documents discrepancies (squawks). Reinstalls and tests components after completed inspection.
- Troubleshoots and repairs all airframe systems as required (hydraulics, landing gear, etc). May perform fuel tank sealing on aircraft.
- Accomplishes Service Bulletins, Repair Letters, and Airworthiness Directives as required.
- Tests operation and repairs/adjusts, as required: engines, engine controls and accessories, propellers and controls, landing gear, hydraulic systems and servicing, and flight controls, and adjusts rigging as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years corporate/business aircraft maintenance experience
- A valid FAA approved Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License is required.
- Learjet, Hawker, Falcon Jet, Challenger or Citation experience preferred.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills required, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted; stand a minimum of 8 hours per day and walk long distances; bend, stretch, crawl, and climb ladders in order to work on areas within the aircraft that are difficult to access.
- Must be able to work outside in extremes of temperature and inclement weather.
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.