Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in Bridgeport, West Virginia.
The A&P Mechanic troubleshoots, repairs, inspect sand performs maintenance on customer aircraft. Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Adhere to MHI General Work Requirements
- Comply with Environmental / Health / Safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in 5-S activities
- Perform all work in a safe and timely manner
- Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- Assist in providing time estimates
- Assist in performing complex repairs on aircraft systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- FAA A&P certifications required
- You have 0 – 2 years aircraft maintenance experience or substantiated equivalent experience
- You have the ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- You own Basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools
- You must obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
- You have the ability to work unscheduled overtime including non scheduled work days and holidays
- You have the ability to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- You have the ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (If applicable)
- You have basic PC skills
- You have experience on corporate jet aircraft / commercial aircraft
- You have Bombardier aircraft model experience
- You have demonstrated the ability to train other employees
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.