A&P MechanicsSTS Technincal Services
Website Wheels Up
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in Burbank, California.
Wheels Up is looking for a world-class Aircraft Maintenance Technician to join our team of dedicated and passionate professionals, fueled by the most powerful brand in private aviation, as we continue our mission of democratizing the private aviation space through cutting-edge technology and innovative product and service offerings.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Directly responsible to the Supervisor of Maintenance (First Shift) or Manager of Maintenance for the operation he/she is assigned.
- Ability to dispatch in a short period of time to repair aircraft.
- Complete assigned tasks properly and timely in accordance with the policies and procedures set forth in the manual.
- Complete all paperwork related to assigned tasks properly and timely.
- Maintain adequate number and quality of tools necessary to perform assigned tasks.
- Ensure proper Required Inspection item procedures are adhered to and to notify the Manager of Maintenance or the Quality Assurance Coordinator upon completion.
- Understand and follow procedures out of the aircraft manufacture’s maintenance manuals.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by the Supervisor or Maintenance, Manager of Maintenance or higher authority.
Skills & Abilities:
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate required.
- 2+ years’ experience on corporate aircraft, specifically: King Air and Citation X.
- Active, valid Driver’s License required.
- High school diploma, or GED required.
- Must own and provide a minimum set of tools.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels
Since 2013, Wheels Up has led the private aviation industry by offering customers the absolute best on every part of their journey. Founded with the goal of reinventing the way you fly private, we launched a revolutionary membership model that delivers the safest, most consistent and highest-quality aviation solution plus an unparalleled suite of lifestyle benefits and world-class experiences.
Over the years, Wheels Up has made key acquisitions and forged integral partnerships that allow us to provide our unparalleled suite of products and services. We deliver customers a personalized experience built on trust, transparency, safety and inclusivity. We will continue to democratize private aviation and change the industry through our technology and experience-focused approach, taking “Private Flying” to “Flying. Personalized.”
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Stephanie.Conn@ststechnicaljobs.com