STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics with heavy jet maintenance experience for positions in Duluth, Minnesota.
Note: STS never charges our employees a placement fee, which means we offer our staffing services at no cost to you, the candidate.
Mechanics report to their respective Lead Mechanic and are ultimately responsible to the Program Manager. It is the responsibility of the mechanic to perform assigned duties safely and in a manner that will ensure airworthiness of the aviation product being maintained.
- Performing duties for which they have been properly trained and certified
- Maintaining tools in a condition that will not compromise the condition of the product being maintained
- Completing all paperwork in accordance with the procedures outlined in the Quality Control Manual and Repair Station Manual
- Maintaining their work area in a clean and safe manner
- Performing other duties as directed or required
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must have 6 months of documented maintenance work within the past 24 months
- Five years heavy jet maintenance experiences strongly preferred
- Must have FAA A&P license
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must own their own tools
- Must be available to work any schedule or any shift
- Must have their own transportation
- Must be able to read, speak, and understand English
- Must be willing to stay a minimum of one year
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.