Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in Farmingdale, New York.
STS Technical Services is looking to hire a Temp to Perm Maintenance Technician to help maintain our Hawker 900XP fleet.
This position is responsible for the repair and maintenance of our clients aircraft and equipment. You will work directly with senior management & take extreme pride in the fleet of hawkers to insure they are being maintained properly.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform scheduled inspections, routine servicing and preventive maintenance on aircraft as well as perform unscheduled maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs
- Traveling when an aircraft is AOG or support is needed
- Must have the ability to read and understand technical data such as maintenance manuals, parts catalogs, SBs and Ads.
- Assure work areas are kept clean and organized and complete required paperwork.
- Must have basic set of tools.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Other duties as described in the Repair Station Manual
- Must be able to be flexible and work all shifts on an as needed basis.
- Takes pride in this fleet of airplanes as if it where their own.
Skills & Abilities:
- Possess extreme attention to detail and can work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to identify problems or potential problems and develop and implements solution
- Self-starter does not wait for others to provide work, finds ways to keep busy or help others.
- Innovative/creative, finds faster ways to do things to save time to the organization and the client.
- Flexible/adaptable to fast changing pace and instructions according to client priorities.
- Airframe and PowerPlant license required
- General Aviation experience preferred
- Experience in 145 repair station preferred
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Previous Hawker experience is preferred
- Previous Hawker School is preferred
The chosen candidate can choose to work out of three work locations: White Plains, NY, Teterboro, NJ or Farmingdale, NY.
Client also requires a DOT DT, 5 year employment verification and 5 year criminal check but the candidates can start with both verification pending.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.