STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in Gilbert, Arizona.
FAA approved 145 Repair Station in need of experienced Airframe & Powerplant mechanics. We are seeking motivated individuals to work in various specialty shops within the facility and working on components ranging from landing gear, mechanical accessories, hydraulic components, electro mechanical, and landing gear.
- Keeping up with a daily “run” of jobs for which you are responsible
- Hitting completion deadlines set by the management team based on customer needs
- Ensure all maintenance documentation is complete and correct
- Ability to work independently as well in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain a clean work environment and demonstrate good housekeeping.
- High School diploma or greater and an A&P license is preferred.
- Have a minimum of 3 years A/C maintenance experience in commercial aviation or military transport aircraft.
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Able to read and comprehend aircraft technical data including Component Maintenance Manuals, aircraft drawings, engineering prints and e/o’s.
- Have strong mechanical skill sets as well as solid organizational skills.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Technical Services family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.