STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in Augusta, Georgia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The A&P Mechanic is responsible for performing routine maintenance and major inspections on aircraft and engines.
- Trouble-shooting, repair, and modification of aircraft components and engines are accomplished by this position.
- Maintenance experience with Lear is required.
- The A&P Mechanic is responsible for using sound judgment and technical aptitude to make decisions regarding maintenance, sequence, and techniques, troubleshooting, and discrepancy resolution.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- A valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certificate is required.
- Corporate aviation training preferred (3-5 years).
- This training may take the form of military training, aeronautical academy or technical school training and/or an Aviation Associates Degree.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds, walk, bend, stretch, and climb ladders.
- Must have proven mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Must have proven experience using a variety of hand and/or power tools.
- Analytical skills required to perform complex mechanical troubleshooting.
- Strong communication skills required, both verbal and written.
- Must have the ability to think clearly, speak intelligibly on the telephone and in person.
- Must have the ability to manipulate equipment of all sizes, tools, computer keyboards, and telephones.
- Must be able to see to disassemble and visually inspect.
- Must be able to hear to detect the sources of problems.
- Must have excellent hand-to-eye coordination.
- Must have good interpersonal and verbal skills in order to interface with customers and employees.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.