STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Comply With Routine Aircraft Inspections, Repairs, Component Replacement and Flight Test Procedures.
- Document And Record Maintenance Functions In FAA Approved Records Format.
- Technician must be able to discern information from the appropriate maintenance manual, wiring diagrams, or FAA documentation to perform requested task to maintain assigned aircraft.
- Air Frame and Power Plant Technicians troubleshoot discrepancies on helicopter systems, and perform inspections to maintain airworthiness, repair discrepancies on aircraft and perform test functions on the flight line.
- A&P License.
- Air Frame and Power Plant Technicians.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years hands on recent experience on these different airframes: EC135 and EC145.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of the use of Aircraft Maintenance Manuals and proper documentation of the work performed.
- Must possess basic computer skills using the English language
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.