STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring A&P Mechanics in Billings, Montana!
Perform inspections, maintenance, and repair of customer aircraft and articles in an airworthy manner and in compliance manufacturer’s maintenance instructions and/or other approved data, applicable Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR Parts 65, 145, etc.), customer requirements, and company policies and procedures.
- Documenting all work performed daily and ensuring a smooth transition between work days/shifts
- Accounting for all tools and equipment daily and prior to release of any aircraft or article
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work environment and controlling foreign object debris (FOD) potential
- Ensuring only approved parts, materials, and tools or equipment are used in the performance of duties
- Ensuring all labor and materials are properly accounted for and are allocated to the job in an economical manner
- Maintaining job proficiency by fully participating in the company training and continuous improvement programs
- Confidentiality of company business, projects, and plans is required and discussion with third party personnel or organizations is prohibited
- Performance of other duties as assigned and/or outlined by management
- Must have a valid and current FAA Airframe & Powerplant license
- High School diploma required
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluently in English
- Valid U.S. state issued driver’s license is required
- Minimum three (3) years of documented experience in the aircraft inspection, maintenance, and repair for the Cessna Caravan, Beechcraft King Air, Beechjet 1900 or similar Prop or Turbo Prop aircraft
- Must be knowledgeable with FAR’s and the use of manuals
- Able to see projects through to completion and continuous updates to supervisor is required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or provide written verifiable evidence of authorization to work in the United States
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.