A&P Aircraft Mechanics
A&P Aircraft MechanicsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in Dallas, Texas.
Contractors will be performing line maintenance on CRJ 900 AC at DFW. Techs will work out on the ramp, so ideal candidate would have experience on CRJ AC, experience with line MX and is able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Techs will be SIDA badged right away, so we need to make sure all candidates understand that they will not be able to stay if they have any FAA/DOT disqualifying violations in their past.
All mechanics must have an active A&P license.
- Perform required maintenance on company aircraft.
- Ensure all tasks assigned are completed in accordance with manufacturer’s manuals and FAA accepted or approved data
- Adheres to all applicable FARs and Company policies and procedures outlined in the General Procedures Manual (GPM) and the Company’s, FAA Approved Continuous Airworthiness Maintenance Program
- Interpret aircraft technical manuals, and electrical drawings
- Responsible for movement of aircraft in hangar and on ramp, including operation of tow-tractor
- Maintain work area in a neat, clean and safe condition at all times
- Perform only those tasks for which proper training and qualification has been obtained
- Document On-the-job training (OJT) on from (T#004) for training received on tasks which Mechanic/Repairmen has not previously performed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Hold a Mechanic’s Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings. Meet requirements of 14 CFR Part 65.83
- Familiar with parameters and standards established specifically in Federal Aviation Regulations, Parts 53, 65 and 91
- Familiar with basic inventory management functions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously with others
- Familiar with computer data entry, and Microsoft Windows based programs
- Capable of lifting 75 lbs
- Able to work flexible schedule to include day and night shifts
- Willing to travel as needed
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.