STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in Kirksville, Missouri.
A&P Mechanics work independently or as a team member performing inspections, repairs and preventative maintenance on company aircraft.
- Familiar with the policies and procedures contained in company manuals, submits changes as appropriate to eliminate conflicts and/or enhance operational effectiveness
- Comply with 14 CFR (as applicable), manufacturer’s specifications, company policies and procedures, as well as other methods accepted by the FAA, when accomplishing maintenance
- Assist with completion of shift turnover reports in accordance with company procedures
- Participate in shift meetings and briefings as required
- Update aircraft fleet status information for Company aircraft as directed
- Conduct on-the-job training as assigned by the Base-Manager/Supervisor
- Properly executes maintenance work records
- Maintain the maintenance work area in a clean and orderly condition
- Adhere to material handling and control procedures specified in company manuals and by the equipment manufacturers
- Responsible to open and/or close facility
- Perform aircraft run-ups and taxis
- Perform road trips to repair aircraft at stations other than the maintenance base
- Clean aircraft after completing maintenance
- Additional duties as assigned
- Current A&P certificate required
- Must meet the recent experience requirements as stated in 14 CFR 65.83
- Entry level (two years professional aircraft maintenance work experience with Cessna 402 preferred)
- Must have basic mechanical skills
- Must own basic set of aircraft maintenance tools
- Must take instruction and guidance well
- Must be goal oriented, have an exceptional attention to detail, and must work well in team situations and also as an individual
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must hold a valid US driver’s license
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.