A&P MechanicsSTS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
- Perform a broad range of maintenance tasks including but not limited to disassembly, repair, modification, reassembly, and installation of airframe and powerplant components.
- Properly handle and log all parts during the repair process.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work environment and ensure that the facility premises, tools, and equipment are kept clean.
- Troubleshoot and system repairs.
- King Air A&P needed – must have 200 experience and minimum of 2 years Corp jet experience (required), preferably King Air and Beach Jet aircrafts (preferred not required)
- A&P with minimum of Corp Jet experience needed
- Client’s Fleet includes: 8 400 Hawker Beach Jets, 2 King Air 200s
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.