Lead A&P Mechanics
Lead A&P MechanicsSTS
STS Mod Center
If rewarding company culture and career growth are terms that pique your professional interests, then you’re going to want to perk up and pay attention to the following…
STS Mod Center is now hiring Lead A&P Mechanics to join its award-winning team in Melbourne, Florida.
These are full time, direct opportunities!
- Must hold an Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English
- Must have a minimum of 7 years aviation maintenance experience.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years in a leadership role.
- Must be willing to work shift work.
- Must be willing to work 12 hour shifts.
- Must be able to obtain an airport SIDA badge.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprint drawings and aircraft maintenance manuals.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates.
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Receive complaints and resolve problems.
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa.
- Prepare and submit performance reports.
STS Mod Center offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.