STS Technical Services
STS Mod Center is hiring A&P Mechanics to join its award-winning team in Melbourne, Florida.
- Will be performing C Checks
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience working on large regional or commercial aircraft
- An active FAA A&P certification is required
- A current and valid driver’s license is needed
- You will need to obtain and airport SIDA badge
- Must not be under a doctor’s care with limited work restrictions
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills
- Must be able to read and understand company and manufacturer Manuals
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions un-supervised at any time
STS Mod Center offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.