STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina!
- Technicians working on aircraft, components or related parts of aircraft are responsible to perform work outlined on applicable work forms in accordance with policies and procedures, manufacturer’s manuals and FAA requirements
- Overhaul, maintenance and repair of airframe components, power plants, aircraft communication, navigation equipment and associated components in accordance with manuals, manufacturer’s manuals, bulletins and orders
- Ensure that the appropriate tag is attached to all parts removed from an aircraft in accordance with policy
- The Technician, in performing his or her duties is required to be constantly alert for defective, worn or failed parts as well as safe working conditions
- Proper execution of an Airworthiness Release
- Responsible to sign for accomplishment of work on applicable work forms and records
- A Technician, when qualified, may be required to perform the duties of Inspector in accordance with the Inspector job classification as described in the manual
- Responsible to keep the work area in a clean, safe and orderly manner
- Will be assigned to such housekeeping duties as policing his or her work and/or repair area as well as maintenance of company property
- Will process all necessary paperwork in a timely fashion
- Must be willing to work a minimum of 15 % overtime annually
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have A&P License and HS Diploma or Equivalent; College preferred
- Must have two years aircraft maintenance experience in a Part 121, 135, or 145 environment; MD-80/B-757/A319/A320 experience preferred
- Must have trouble shooting skills, avionics and sheet metal experience preferred
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.