Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Troubleshooting, inspecting, repairing, modifying, and updating aircraft systems such as sheet metal, electrical, propellers, engines, hydraulic and other systems as required.
- Rig aircraft flight control surfaces.
- Rig aircraft engines.
- Rig aircraft landing gear.
- Operate aircraft systems; engine “run-up”, pressurization, electrical, pneumatic, etc…
- King Air and/or Dash 8 aircraft experience highly preferred (may consider smaller aircraft experience)
- 5+ years of experience in specific field highly preferred
- 3+ years of experience in specific field required
- At least 2 years experience working on the Dash 8, King Air, C-12, Beech 1900, or other turbo prop aircraft.
- Any additional certificates related to specific field given higher consideration
- Must be a U.S. Citizen due to government contracts
- Must be able to pass a drug test, background check and physical (non-DOT)
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.