Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in Piney Flats, Tennessee.
- Install Bell, AA and other aftermarket kits.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on Bell aircraft.
- Performing major and minor repairs and alterations to aircraft structure, including sheet metal and composite repairs and fabrications.
- Perform aircraft disassembly and reassembly.
- Perform post maintenance flight test duties.
- Fabrication of mounting provisions for avionics installations.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- A&P certificate.
- Three years of heavy helicopter maintenance experience on Bell helicopters, preferably in FAA 145 Repair Station.
- Ability to install kits on new aircraft (to include air conditioners, sliding doors, rescue hoists, FAST rope systems, etc.).
- Ability to perform maintenance on airframe and engine as needed, to include removal and replacement of engine and major airframe components.
- Ability to perform sheet metal repairs and to fabricate sheet metal and composite parts as required.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve routine problems as needed.
- Ability to work under limited supervision, and to assist and train junior mechanics as required. Ability to read and understand installation instructions, maintenance manuals and blueprints.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to measure, drill and modify aircraft structures without causing damage to structure or underlying components.
- Must work as a team member to ensure quality and timely completions of aircraft to meet schedule.
- Must work overtime as required.
- Must purchase or own tools required for the jobs assigned.
- Ability to sit, stand, crawl, climb ladders, and work in tight spaces as required.
- Ability to stand as required for duration of shift.
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.