Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in Smyrna, Tennessee.
Hiring Note: Prior Military fixed wing, prior MRO and Line experience will be considered. Preferably working on Embraer and CRJ (Bombardier) aircraft.
- Maintain or repair some or all of the following aircraft ERJ /CRJ & ERJ Legacy 600: aircraft, aircraft engines, aircraft components according to all specifications.
- Perform inspections during assembly of part and after repair or installation of component.
- Documenting maintenance procedures to include: component damage, component origin, and condition of component, components or equipment.
- Practice safety conscious behaviors in all operational process and procedures.
- Performance of daily scheduled and non-scheduled inspections, maintenance, repair and alterations of aircraft.
- Troubleshoot defective aircraft systems and components in an effective manner.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned or required
- Use of computers and other office equipment
- Airport ramp/warehouse environment, subject to varied weather conditions and elevated noise levels
- Work weekends, nights, holidays and/or irregular shifts
- Frequent stooping, bending, kneeling
- Standing on feet for extended periods of time
- Handle objects up to 70 pounds regularly, up to 100+ pounds occasionally, with assistance from co-workers or tools
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant certifications are required.
- Be authorized to work in the US.
- Be at least 18 years of age and have 3+ years experience on Embraer or Bombardier aircraft.
- Must understand, read, and write English
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset
- Possess strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Able to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to handle interruptions and a fast paced environment.
- Maintain strong attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal delivered with tact and professionalism
- Must pass a DOT required pre-employment drug screen and willing to submit to and pass FAA and Company mandated random drug and alcohol tests.
- Able to pass an FAA required 10 year work history review and submit to criminal background and fingerprint checks.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and good driving record
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.