A&P MechanicsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in Van Nuys, California.
Build an Aviation Career You’re Proud Of!
Our client uses ingenuity and know-how to find solutions for the simple to the most complex challenges in aviation. Together, they get the job done and done well?
What’s it like working with our client?
Collaboration, teamwork, and having each other’s backs are the norm there. Their growth in this expanding industry means getting career stability and opportunities to grow. With great resources, an inclusive atmosphere, and a culture based on shared values, they will support you in building a solid career with a team you can count on.
Benefits That Make Life Better:
- Competitive Wages (Pay for Performance)
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- 401(k) with 100% company match; up to 5% vested
- Paid Time Off Starting on Day One
- Bonus Opportunities
- Education Reimbursement
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Learning & Training Opportunities
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Career Academy
- Airframe and Power plant License required, high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic knowledge of operating a personal computer or laptop.
- Knowledge of job-specific machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Capable of repairing machines or systems using the needed tools
- Ability to determine the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job
- Able to perform routine maintenance on equipment and determine when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Capable of determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Able to perform tests and inspections of products, services or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Able to install equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications
- Ability to control operations of equipment or systems
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Able to monitor gauges, dials or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Two years Gulfstream maintenance experience (any model GII through G550) preferred
- Two years equivalent corporate jet experience performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to include: 12/24/36/72-month inspections
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.