Applicant Tracking System Administrators
Applicant Tracking System AdministratorsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Applicant Tracking System Administrators in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Coordinator within Talent Acquisition responsible for daily business as usual, troubleshooting and hygiene of Talent Acquisition Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Candidate Relationship Management (CRM).
- Primary Point of Contact for Applicant Tracking System and general business process questions raised by members of the Talent Acquisition team.
- Manage all daily business as usual Applicant Tracking System needs such as role audits, adding questions to job library, requisition assignment, rehire verifications.
- Responsible for regular (typically weekly) system hygiene needs that reduce risk and ensure reporting is accurate.
- Stay abreast of changing system configuration (data models, email templates, workflows, etc) to accurately address questions/issues from Talent Acquisition team.
- Responsible for escalating any system issues to Lead Program Manager, Talent Acquisition Technology.
- Document frequently asked questions and suggest areas of training opportunity to Manager, Talent Acquisition Technology.
- Suggest and document enhancement requests for future prioritization.
- Support testing for rollout of additional feature and system updates.
- Additional work as assigned.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition
- Minimum 1 year Applicant Tracking System Admin (vs. end-user) experience with Applicant Tracking System, preferably Avature
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex data issues to determine root cause
- Detail oriented, organized, proactive
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to present and provide clear, sequential and logical information and instructions to team members and end users
- Must be self-motivated and able to function effectively when working independently or in a team
- Results oriented and able to drive issue resolution
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.