STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Applications Engineers in Elk Rapids, Michigan.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
- Work with Sales to correctly and efficiently outline customer requirements pertaining to application needs and desired use of the final product, from concept through programing, and into final acceptance
- Train current, new, and potential customers to maximize their productivity and applications through the NUMROTO® software suite, both on site and at customer facilities
- Work with the production team to carry out specific, documented, internal runoff criteria in order to quantify that finished machines are performing to standard.
- Support the current customer base through phone and WebEx support surrounding a wide array of application questions pertaining to software, programing, and best practice solutions
- Support the sales function with continued application support by answering customer questions, showing general and specific software demonstrations, and preparing specific customer tool grinding demos
- Responsible for being the technical lead in various application project management situations to ensure projects are adequately managed to the direction of business objectives outlined in a technology roadmap
- Contribute to the documentation of standard operating procedures within the organization pertaining to training practices at all customer knowledge levels
- Travel requirements less than 20%
- BS in Engineering with technical experience in the tool manufacturing or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ of product experience in a tool manufacturing company
- NUMROTO® software experience is required
- Proven track record in leadership with the ability to develop detailed solutions to routine and abnormal problems surrounding the re-sharpening and manufacturing of standard and non-standard cutting tools
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision, evaluate risk and make appropriate decisions
- High energy self-starter who is enthusiastic and motivated to create growth opportunities
- Must have solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills to interface with external sales teams and customers
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.