Assemblers (Level 2)
Assemblers (Level 2)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Assemblers in Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
- Performs fabrication or modification tasks on RF microwave hybrid modules and sub-assemblies of simple to mid-range complexity.
- Duties include installation of connectors, substrates, components and modules in highly complex microwave assemblies, often utilizing using paste and sheet epoxies.
- Performs disassembly, assembly, modification, rework and repair operations on various production subassemblies, assemblies and complete systems that utilize integrated circuit technology.
- Performs the above operations after the units have been rejected by testing and are sent back with test failure sheets, isolating the problem area.
- Plans work sequence by assessing available work in progress to meet schedule requirements.
- Utilizes measurement equipment (e.g. reticle, drop indicator, etc) to check parameters during and after work to assure that the unit conforms to specifications.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing and Quality Engineering on procedures or to troubleshoot product to specifications.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.