STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Assemblers in Franklin, Wisconsin!
Assembles components for electrical plugs and receptacles according to specifications by performing the following duties:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Transports specified parts from storage to work area manually
- Removes burrs and rough surfaces from plastic and parts with hand file
- Brushes lubricant on moving parts and fits parts together on bench
- Verifies alignment and clearance of parts
- Bolts, screws, and rivets parts together
- Operates hydraulic press, manuals pneumatic
- Sets up and operates drill press
- Connects electric wires to terminals of subassembly
- Moves subassembly to storage area
- Must be self-sufficient – need minimal supervision – pull parts and set-up workstation
- Some computer experience-able to clock in and out, data entry
- Must be able to speak and read and understand English
- Have basic math skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.