Assemblers (All Shifts)
Assemblers (All Shifts)STS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Assemblers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Are you looking to join a strong and stable company where you have the challenge that lets you learn and grow your career? If yes, then this may be a great place for you!
NOW OFFERING $500 SIGN ON BONUS!!
Our client is seeking Assemblers to work in our Milwaukee location. This is a full time opportunity with benefits. Our production area is air conditioned!
We are offering 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift opportunities at our Global Headquarters! Join a team that makes a visible impact. This position is responsible for overall assembly process. General duties include building, assembling, testing, injection molding and packaging a variety of meters or meter reading technology products.
Major Job Duties/Accountability:
- Perform a variety of operations such as assembly of meters, leak testing, meter testing, and packaging of meter products while following safety guidelines
- Assemble products, following work instructions ensuring the highest quality products, meeting company product standards, production goals, and customer specifications and delivery requirements
- May perform a variety of tasks such as operation of plastic injection molding machines and perform secondary operations to molded parts such as degating, sprue removal and drilling
- Check parts visually and with the use of inspection tools
- Performs highly varied register assembly, sub-assembly and test operations on electro/mechanical units
- Works from simple assembly drawings, routings and standard procedures
- 1+ years of experience
- High School degree required
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to pass internal forklift and hazmat training if applicable
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Maintains open communication and positive working relationships with staff
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Depending on assigned department, must be able to meet one of the following physical requirements.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to perform a 20 pound lift test
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to perform a 40 pound lift test
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform a 40 pound lift to waist, 50 pound lift to chest and 50 pound carry test
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.