STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Assemblers in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania.
Are you a mechanical assembler or looking for a new career in the manufacturing field with on the job training? STS Technical Services has the opportunity for you to work for a great company with competitive pay, sign on bonus and amazing benefits. We are currently seeking assemblers for our Fortune 500 partner in Shippensburg, PA to work at the largest provider of lift and access machinery in the country.
Why should you apply?
- What is the pay: $17.00-$24.40 depending on experience
- Sign on Bonus: $1,500
- Referral Bonus: $500
- Shift: Weekend shift Friday- Sunday 5am-5pm
- Vacation: 10 days of PTO in your first year
- Physical Benefits: Eligible just after 30 days of employment.
- Health Saving Account (HSA) with annual employer contribution
- Financial Benefits:
- 401(K) Eligible from Day 1 with company match up to 6%
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Basic life and AD&D
- Supplemental life insurance
- Disability plans
- Start Date: ASAP
- Produce components by assembling parts and subassemblies
- Assemble parts, wires, hoses, and hydraulics onto trucks utilizing power equipment and wrenching techniques
- Drill holes for wires, hoses and small parts
- Operate a torch, plasma cutter, or grinder to cut and shape parts
- Position parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements
- Install various truck accessories (decals, mud flaps, cameras, lights)
- Lift and stack completed subassemblies and parts up to 40 lbs and team lift up to 80lbs.
- Train and work in various areas of assembly in response to production demands
- Follow verbal and written work instructions
- Attention to detail necessary to adhere to quality standards
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Must be able to work overtime and/or 7 days a week
- Regular attendance required
- All other duties and responsibilities that are assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6+ months of experience in a manufacturing or general labor industry
- 1+ year(s) of experience in an assembly or mechanical occupation
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.