STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Assemblers in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania.
We are currently seeking 10 Traveling Assemblers to for our Fortune 500 partner that is also the largest provider of lift and access machinery in the country.
Best part? While on contract every bit of your income can be sent home to your family or stashed into savings because STS covers most expenses.
Why should you apply?
- Compensation: $20.00/hour + Daily Meal Per Diem 7 days per week
- Overtime: Is offered weekly for those who want to work it
- Shift: 2nd shift Monday – Thursday 4PM to 2AM
- Start Date: December 6th or December 12 – staggered dates in January also offered
- How You Will Get to Pennsylvania: STS will fly you there or allow you to drive your own car and expense mileage
- Where You Will Stay: Accommodations paid for by STS at nearby hotels
- How You Will Get to Work: STS will rent you a brand new car
- How You Will Pay for Gas: STS will reimburse all gas expenses to and from work in rental car
- How You Will Get Home at the End of the Contract: STS will return you to home the same way you came – via flight or car mileage reimbursement
- Can you bring your family?: Sure! Family is allowed at the hotel with you.
- Produce components by assembling parts and subassemblies Assemble parts, wires, hoses, and hydraulics onto trucks utilizing power equipment and wrenching techniques
- Drill holes for wires, hoses and small parts Operate a torch, plasma cutter, or grinder to cut and shape parts
- Position parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements Install various truck accessories (decals, mud flaps, cameras, lights)
- Lift and stack completed subassemblies and parts up to 40 lbs and team lift up to 80lbs.
- Train and work in various areas of assembly in response to production demands
- Follow verbal and written work instructions.
- Attention to detail necessary to adhere to quality standards
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Must be able to work overtime and/or 7 days a week, regular attendance required
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6+ months of experience in a manufacturing or general labor industry
- 1+ year(s) of experience in an assembly or mechanical occupation
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.