Assembly TechnicianSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Assembly Technicians in Piney Flats, Tennessee.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Basic assembly work in a manufacturing environment
- Mark parts with various types of identification (FAA/PMA/Serial Number) using laser edging, ink stamp, and other methods as required by drawing
- Riveting and installing heli-coils and other/various fasteners according to blue print specifications
- Complete task requirements with minimal defects and within timely manner in order to meet customer requirement/ department needs
- Demonstrate safe work habits and wear proper PPE
- Learn and correctly apply knowledge of new tasks
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- High School or GED Required
- Must have at least 1 year of general manufacturing or similar technical experience or training
- Must be familiarity with basic measuring devices
- Must be able to use basic hand tools
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blue prints, technical drawings, and work orders
- Ability to wear required PPE, to include hearing, eye protection, and dust mask
- Required to kneel, squat, stand, sit, and carry throughout the day
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs on a regular basis
- Exposure to various chemicals, dust and odors, and various machine heat cycles
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.