Asset Control Analysts
Asset Control AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Asset Control Analysts in Erlanger, Kentucky.
This position is responsible for assisting the Director Asset Management and Operational Reporting in accurately tracking and properly accounting for the company’s aircraft parts.
Major Job Accountabilities:
- Assist with ownership determination – review purchase/repair requests and analyze surplus
- Analyze and determine slow moving or obsolete inventory.
- Assist the Director Asset Management and Operational Reporting in developing appropriate analyses to ensure that inventory balances are accurately stated on the balance sheet. Including but not limited to Reconciliation of Third Party Inventory
- Review weekly inventory activity for compliance with company procedures in the following areas of inventory movement: Rotable Issues & Returns, Warehouse Transfers, Open Repairs, Open Exchanges, Open Loans/Borrows
- Ensure M&E system part number inventory categories properly aligned
- Analyze JFO inventory location for aged inventory
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by the Director Asset Management and Operational Reporting
- Assist Material Planning Department with station allocation fulfillment as required
- 4-Year Degree required in a business related field
- 1-year experience in asset/inventory management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A commitment to a high quality work standard and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, meet deadlines and work additional hours as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively as a team member and to deal effectively with management, company associates and individuals outside the organization in a professional manner.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally to perform related inventory control and recovery assignments.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications, especially, PowerPoint and Access. Intermediate to Advanced working knowledge in Microsoft Excel
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.