Assistant Chief Aircraft Inspector
Assistant Chief Aircraft InspectorSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Assistant Chief Aircraft Inspectors in Fargo, North Dakota!
The Assistant Chief Inspector is responsible to assist in the leading and managing of personnel assigned to the inspection department within the repair station. They will ensure systems and procedures result in a quality product within manufacturers’ and FAA guidelines and regulations.
- Responsible for assisting with the direction, planning and layout of the details for inspection standards, methods, and procedures to be used by the company’s FAA repair station in accordance with FAA regulations and manufacturers’ specifications
- Ensure all logbooks, service bulletins (SB), and airworthiness directive (AD) research is accomplished prior to completion of the aircraft inspection
- Assist in overseeing the manuals, procedures, and insure the maintenance department is in compliance with all regulations
- Assist in the compliance of the repair station’s Repair Station Quality Control & Training Manuals
- Determine technical data on all articles overhauled or repaired by the repair station are secured and kept current with latest revisions by inspectors
- Inspect aircraft for airworthiness and ascertain inspections are properly performed on all completed work and that the appropriate inspection records, reports and forms used by the repair station are executed correctly prior to releasing the product for return to service
- Responsible to follow and comply with all aviation safety rules and regulations
- Must be able to work scheduled hours as assigned by your supervisor
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by your supervisor
- This is a safety sensitive position which requires pre-employment and random drug & alcohol testing to be completed as required by the FAA
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license is required
- Current Inspection Authorization (IA) required
- Related aircraft maintenance experience
- Preference given to candidate with experience in Cessna, Pilatus, Learjet and Cirrus aircraft
- Experience and knowledge of aircraft/engine maintenance records and logbooks
- Previous experience as an Inspector a plus
- Analytical ability to objectively evaluate other individuals’ job performance from a quality/safety aspect
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a Team Member
- Strong organization skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of FAR’s 43, 91, 135 and 145
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.