STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Associate Buyers in Thief River Falls, Minnesota!
- Analyze raw material demand for purchase and on-time delivery in a MRP environment to ensure accuracy and adherence to the established schedule and to identify potential improvements.
- Place purchase orders and expedite materials to meet weekly production plans.
- Implement and document comprehensive plans for all part number changes or usage changes.
- Analyze domestic and international shipping forecasts to achieve optimal inventory levels.
- Track actual and potential supply and delivery to provide timely communications and analysis to management.
- Assess supplier performance against predetermined goals by monitoring quality acceptance rates, delivery performance, and cost savings performance.
- Disposition discrepant material as needed.
- Create purchase orders and ensure appropriate delivery.
- Communicate with vendors to obtain product, price, availability, and delivery information.
- Prepare material variance analyses and review cycle count results to make improvement recommendations.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required
- Years of Experience: 1-2 years related experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively with internal and external suppliers and partners
- Software knowledge: MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.