STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Associate Buyers in Thief River Falls, Minnesota!
- Analyze raw material demand for purchase and on-time delivery in a MRP environment to ensure accuracy and adherence to the established schedule and to identify potential improvements.
- Place purchase orders and expedite materials to meet weekly production plans.
- Implement and document comprehensive plans for all part number changes or usage changes.
- Analyze domestic and international shipping forecasts to achieve optimal inventory levels.
- Track actual and potential supply and delivery to provide timely communications and analysis to management.
- Assess supplier performance against predetermined goals by monitoring quality acceptance rates, delivery performance, and cost savings performance.
- Disposition discrepant material as needed.
- Create purchase orders and ensure appropriate delivery.
- Communicate with vendors to obtain product, price, availability, and delivery information.
- Prepare material variance analyses and review cycle count results to make improvement recommendations.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required
- Years of Experience: 1-2 years related experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively with internal and external suppliers and partners
- Software knowledge: MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.