Associate Customer Service Representatives
Associate Customer Service RepresentativesSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Associate Customer Service Representatives in Appleton, Wisconsin.
At Pierce Manufacturing, we build trucks that protect people and communities around the world. To our team, there is no room for anything less than providing the absolute best. Since 1913, building truck bodies on Model T Ford chassis in an old converted church has evolved to creating highly customized, carefully designed and engineering pumpers, aerials, tankers and rescue units that have no equal. Today, you’ll find more than 30,000 Pierce apparatuses on the road that are making a difference in people’s lives, every day. To us, every step in the process of building our trucks is personal. From innovation and expertise, to the customization and service. Our trucks are designed to perform under the toughest conditions.
- Act as the primary conduit between dealers/customers and the factory via responding to telephone, email, and electronic ticket requests for aftermarket support.
- Administer and coordinate customer/dealer orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide customer service in determining part availability, pricing and service of replacement parts, shipment discrepancies, product information.
- As required, this person may process and prepare credit memos, invoices, purchase orders, forecasts, shipping & receiving activities, quotes, technical support requests, project charts, goals & objectives, work instructions, in-house reports, back order requirements, stock level & parts requirements reviews, written & verbal correspondence to customers, dealer & suppliers.
- Requires support of and response to Parts, Technical Support team, Purchasing, Engineering, as well as other internal departments to facilitate an organized, timely and cost effective delivery of parts. Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience
- 4 plus years of related work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask using several computer systems simultaneously (JDE, Lotus Notes, Call Tracking, Excel)
- Bachelor’s Degree
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 517-242-6982.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.