Associate Mechanics / Service Technicians
Associate Mechanics / Service TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Associate Mechanics / Service Technicians in East Granby, Connecticut.
McNeilus Truck and Manufacturing Inc. is an industry-leading manufacturer of concrete mixers and refuse truck bodies. McNeilus has long been the industry standard when it comes to transporting concrete to the job site, with our rear-discharge mixers, as well as the Oshkosh S-Series front-discharge mixer. McNeilus also produces a complete line of high-performance rear-load, front-load, and automated side-load refuse bodies to augment any refuse collection fleet.
Joining the McNeilus Team Gives You Access To:
Competitive health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits starting day one, in addition to the following:
- 401K program access with 6% company match;
- $2,500 signing bonus when you start, and another $2,500 bonus after your first year with the company;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Advancement opportunities, both within the McNeilus business unit and throughout the rest of Oshkosh Corporation;
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair cement mixers, refuse collection vehicles, and competitor models in an accurate and timely manner;
- Read and interpret electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics to be able to complete repairs correctly and safely;
- Assist other technicians with maintenance and ensure compliance with safety regulations;
- Leverage relationships with advanced technicians to further understanding of proper maintenance practices, safely procedures, and efficiency of work;
- Support team members in troubleshooting different vehicles and equipment and determine resolution steps;
- Develop and implement ways to maintain a clean, organized, and safe work area;
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
We Are Looking for Someone…
…who is an entry-level high-school graduate or professional with mechanical aptitude, in addition to the following:
- Valid driver’s license;
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.