Associate Parts & Distribution Coordinators
Associate Parts & Distribution CoordinatorsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Associate Parts & Distribution Coordinators in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Receives and logs in all aircraft parts and kits from Citation Parts Distribution.
- Issues parts and kits to shop floor, assisting mechanics with parts requirements.
- Handles outside orders from customers and prepares parts for shipment.
- Requires ability to read parts catalogs and knowledge of warranty versus exchange situation.
- Follows up on back order summary, coordinating with Citation Parts Distribution.
- Assists in routine and special inventories and issues purchase orders for supplies for parts room, such as boxes and other shipping material.
- Assists in rebilling customers for repairs, freight, etc.
- Administers all Citation consignment and exchange programs.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- Requires high school education or equivalent.
- General knowledge of aircraft parts and blueprint reading.
- Minimum 1 year aircraft parts or relative experience required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read, understand and analyze illustrated parts catalogs.
- Ability to interpret overhaul manuals and aircraft engine manuals.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.