Associate Product Managers
Associate Product ManagersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Associate Product Managers in Dodge Center, Minnesota.
The Refuse Product Manager will be responsible for supporting the Refuse telematics product strategy and development from concept through market launch and the various stages of product advancement for assigned areas of responsibility. This role serves as a product leader across the greater Oshkosh Corp., Refuse Market, and Industry championing strategic roadmaps, advocating industry leading technologies, and driving competitive product solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Accountable for product strategy and roadmaps
- Responsible for advance technology and product frameworks driving Multi-Generational Technology and Product Plans
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, product modifications, and launch execution
- Key Stakeholder for controls and telematics across Oshkosh enterprise
- Collaborate and facilitate across internal/external teams and resources constructing a Connected Solution for Refuse Industry drive by McNeilus features, solutions, and value
- Analyze and translate leading technologies, industry trends, competitive advancements, and market developments
- Drive business, market, product, and technology considerations in the creation of profitable business cases
- Drive continuous improvement activities to increase the effectiveness of controls and telematics within the Refuse business
- Advocate for the customer through market requirement definition and clarity
- Train sales, channels, and other stakeholders on the Connected Solution product, and create sales enablement tools and materials accordingly
- Support the implementation of company-wide go-to-market plans, working with all internal disciplines and external partners to execute
- Generate the KPIs required to measure and report out on product development health and success
- Develop connections with internal and external customers on business issues that impact financial projections
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or related field
- Five (5) or more years of Product Management or related work experience
- Three (3) or more years of leadership and/or program management experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Ability to proactively identify and execute new initiatives to drive growth
- Ability to interact with company personnel, build strong trusting relations, and collaborate at all levels and across all business units and organizations
- Ability to synthesize complex elements into crisp and robust stories for audiences of variable technical levels
- Formulates plans, proposals, and recommendations with sound reasoning and judgment; Decisive, data-driven decision-making skills balanced with sound and timely judgement
- Strong understanding of the business impact on different financial policies and processes
- An experienced and credible technical expert with a recognized deep technical skill set
- Deep understanding of the technology evaluation and buying cycle and the forces at play, the specific value chain of telematics with the latest trends and how technology plays into those
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to travel 25%
- Product Management or related work experience with vocational vehicle development, product services, and/or product lines
- Product Development experience with cellular or telematics software, product services, and/or product lines
- Experience in Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Release Management – SAFe, CSP, PSM, CSPO
- Experience in DevOps Foundations
- Experience in global marketing
- Familiarity with a programming language such as Java, Python, Go
- MBA, MS or other advanced degree
Why Should I Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.