Associate Quality Analysts
Associate Quality AnalystsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Associate Quality Analysts in York, Pennsylvania.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- This position will analyze and solve quality issues with a strong commitment to continuous improvement and process problem solving.
- The position will assist in the preparation and implementation of inspection plans procedures and inspector training.
- Interfaces with 3PL Supplier Work Groups Quality Product Engineering Manufacturing Support Services to influence and implement change.
- Participates in audits and applies fundamental statistical methods for process control of 3PL sub-assembly and sequencing processes.
- Collaborates with fellow team members to drive improvements in quality through implementation of Harley-Davidson quality strategies and objectives.
- This is a 1st Shift Role.
- This role is onsite at the plant.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.