Associate Quality Technicians
Associate Quality TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Associate Quality Technicians in Wichita, Kansas.
- Works from blueprints, interprets engineering requirements and Configuration verifications.
- Knowledgeable of specification, Quality procedures and F/T requirements appropriate to the area of assignment.
- Inspects parts and ensures acceptable appearance, function, tolerances, dimensions and specifications.
- Completes and maintains a variety of inspection paperwork.
- Able to interpret and conform new model engineering change with feedback to Engineering.
- Proficient in business applications as required for the area of work assigned.
- Communicates with the FAA or other external auditors and customers.
- Possess certification/qualifications appropriate to assigned area.
- Requires high school education and the use of drawings, specifications, basic math and technical knowledge.
- 5 years relevant experience.
- Possesses a solid grasp of the technical skills necessary to perform the job and be willing to work in all areas of support.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.