Associate Sales Representatives
Associate Sales RepresentativesSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Associate Sales Representatives in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The Associate Sales Representative’s I primary responsibility is to establish relationships with an identified group of dealers, with the intent of developing and growing rental and retail demand for dealers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops key relationships and promotes products/services with market influencing contractors (end users).
- Develops, maintain and analyze key relationships with distribution representatives.
- Establish, coordinate and participates in job site visits to provide technical and demonstration assistance and works to establish strong customer relations. Coordinate sales effort with team members to establish brand loyalty.
- Drives strategic sales goals and initiatives into key distribution channels as set forth by the region.
- Executes prospecting and cold calling.
- Daily travel to dealers, contractors, and/or prospects.
- Demonstrates the full line of Wacker Neuson products to end users for product initiatives and introduction to Wacker Neuson products.
- Demonstrates products at dealer locations, trade shows and sales training events.
- Complete all required training modules in Learning Management System for product and sales training.
- Maintains and executes a continuous learning plan by each region.
- Prepares and submits timely itineraries, call reports, expense reports or any other special requests.
- Documents leads, visits, quotes, opportunities and contact information in Customer Relationship Management Tool (CRM)
- Communicates opportunities and issues to sales management.
- Participates in conducting field evaluations of new products.
- Performs all job functions is a safe manner and maintains safety awareness.
- Reports known accidents, injuries and unsafe practices and/or conditions to supervisor.
- A High School Diploma required. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical field is preferred.
- 1 year experience required.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- DOT Physical is required.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to operate a variety of motor vehicles such as truck, panel truck, compact equipment, hook up/unhook trailer, unload trailer.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.