Associate Service Technicians
Associate Service TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Associate Service Technicians in Houston, Texas.
- The associate level Service Technician is responsible for basic repairs, calibration, and preventative maintenance on equipment within the field. This position will assist other technicians in the equipment diagnosis and repairs, to further their knowledge and understanding of advance troubleshooting and equipment maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Assist with repairs of material handling equipment and other industrial equipment in order to learn safe work habits and gain knowledge of machine repair, calibration, and adjustments.
- Perform simple repairs and preventive maintenance under supervision of the lead mechanic.
- Clean machines in preparation to be moved into shop for estimation or repairs.
- Support other technicians in inspection and diagnosis of equipment issues.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Zero to one (0-1) years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Knowledge of equipment repair and maintenance.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace work environment.
- Familiarity with maintenance safety regulations.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.