Associate Service Technicians
Associate Service TechniciansSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Associate Service Technicians in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
- The Service Technician is responsible for preventative maintenance and repair of vehicles within the Aftermarket function.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Repair boom lifts, scissor lifts, construction forklifts, various equipment, and vehicles in an accurate and timely manner.
- Understand the electrical and hydraulic schematics to be able to complete the repairs correctly and safely.
- Assist other technicians with maintenance and ensure to comply by safety regulations.
- Leverage advanced technicians to further understanding of proper maintenance practices, safely procedures, and efficiency of work.
- Support team members in troubleshooting different types of lifts and determining the resolution.
- Actively seeking ways to retain a clean, organized, and safe work area.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Proven experience repairing and servicing equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service lifts and other equipment.
- Detail oriented – with a high focus on Quality and Safety.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s License.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.