Automated Program Test Set Developers (TPS)
Automated Program Test Set Developers (TPS)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Automated Program Test Set Developers in Orlando, Florida.
- This position is for an Automated Program Test Set developer (TPS) with moderate to advanced programming knowledge with National Instruments Development Suite (LabWindows/CVI, LabVIEW, and TestStand).
- MMW RRF expertise is desired.
- This position requires experiences with electrical interface design for analog, digital, and mixed signal boards as well as sub assembly test will be required.
- Upgrading existing Test Program set/software for obsolete instrument replacement.
- The position will design, review and modify Test Software for JAGM and Hellfire Test Program Sets.
- This effort includes: Design and or Redesigning current test adapters and designing, reviewing and modifying test software, integrating said test adapters with common core test sets, creating validation plans and certifying ITAs for production.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.