Aviation Booth Planners
Aviation Booth PlannersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aviation Booth Planners in Goodyear, Arizona.
Sets up and pulls daily reports providing accurate accountability and visibility to management and customers. Maintains and audits all required aircraft documentation. The Planner will be responsible for creating, updating, and monitoring storage aircraft schedules as well as storage program maintenance work packages. The Planner will be responsible for performing duties in a timely manner. The planner will perform additional duties as assigned.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Audits and preps for new packages prior to aircraft arrival for accurate accountability.
- Advises Director of Maintenance of any problems requiring assistance and keep their led informed of important matters.
- Ensures daily productivity and performance is in compliance with the duties and procedures outlined by the department Director and also the Operation Manual.
- Add, maintain, and update Aircraft Maintenance Work Orders with current customer and aircraft information.
- Complete MWO Closure Process at the end of each Aircraft Maintenance Visit or transfer of ownership, within a timely manner.
- Maintain and update Storage Aircraft Database with current information regarding the preservation of aircraft, engines, and apu to efficiently issue storage maintenance task monthly and as requested/needed.
- Assist Production Controller Department as needed.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Update Project manager daily on all items which exceed or are approaching their estimates.
- Coordinate with the Planning Department to establish project schedule, set goals and establish budget.
- Monitor budget daily to ensure the budget is being maintained.
- Computer experience (Process Management Software, Excel, MS Project) preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.