Aviation Learning Designers
Aviation Learning DesignersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aviation Learning Designers in Atlanta, Georgia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designs and develops learning interventions, including instructor led, on-the-job training and e-learning courses, using Instructional Systems Design methodology.
- Uses analysis tools to identify knowledge and skill requirements to design and develop training materials.
- Works independently and on teams, with other designers, and facilitators, to design training material.
- Conducts sessions with subject matter experts to ensure the accuracy of course content.
- Conducts Train-the-Trainer sessions to prepare others to teach the developed material.
- Builds performance measurement tests and evaluation instruments to measure and report the effectiveness of training. Identifies appropriate instructional method.
- Observes newly implemented programs, gathers feedback from instructors and students to evaluate program content, flow and success.
- Maintains knowledge of current learning delivery methods and technical skills associated with training development.
- Bachelor’s degree or Certification in Instructional Design, Adult Education or equivalent job experience/education preferred.
- Developing instructor led or on-the-job training courses.
- Using basic analysis tools.
- Identifying job knowledge and skill requirements.
- Using instructional design methodology (ISD).
- Building level 1 and level 2 evaluations.
- Facilitating sessions with subject matter experts.
- Producing design documents.
- Developing facilitator and participant guides.
- Developing learning interventions supported by technology.
- identifying instructional strategies.
- Knowledge of adult learning theories preferred.
- Must be a team player and able to work on teams with other designers and subject matter experts.
- Must possess excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
- Must exhibit knowledge and use of proper grammar.
- Must be able to work independently and meet schedule requirements.
- Should be able to handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.