Aviation Maintenance Station Manager
Aviation Maintenance Station ManagerSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Aviation Maintenance Station Managers in Miami, Florida.
This is a full time leadership position that reports directly to the Regional Director. Responsible for creating a healthy team environment where all members focus on continuous improvement and providing an outstanding level of customer service. Driving a top tier level of safety and compliance is paramount. The successful candidate will be expected to occasionally work on aircraft alongside team members and be available 24/7.
- Valid Airframe & Powerplant License required
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ aircraft line maintenance experience
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ leadership experience managing team of aircraft maintenance professionals.
- Recent experience maintaining regional jet aircraft preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Must be self-motivated to continually improve team dynamics, customer relations and operational performance.
- Required to have exceptional time management skills and ability to adjust priorities when necessary.
- Required to be an agent of change, solve problems and take calculated risks when necessary.
- Valuing all team members by utilizing timely and professional communication skills, demonstrating respect and professionalism is required.
- Proficiency using the MS Office suite is required. Experience with KRONOS timekeeping system is preferred.
- Must be able to read and interpret Company and Manufacturer Manuals.
- Must be able to qualify on the various aircraft worked at the station through GENFAM completions and air carrier training.
- Expected to perform all line maintenance functions un-supervised at all times.
- Must own and provide a minimum set of hand tools
- Must be willing to rotate between nights and days when applicable. Working holidays should be expected.
- Must possess high level of attention-to-detail to accurately review and approve work orders, develop work schedules while mitigating labor costs and manage company assets and associated costs.
- Must be a champion for mentoring and training direct reports.
- Must have a clean MVR
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Must not be under a doctor’s care with limited work restrictions
- Must be able to pass a background check and obtain all necessary badging
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and high noise levels
STS Aviation Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.